Monday 17 December 2012

Beers, Bears and Birthdays


 11th of December - Wine, tapas, beer and live music with Helen, Rose and Chelsey


13th of December - Mini Christmas feast and dancing bears


15th of December - Early Birthday celebrations with my Mal Pals

16th of December - Plaza de la Merced

A quick update for this week as I'm a busy bee with studying, Christmas shopping, flying home and being in my 20's. I've had a lovely last full week in Málaga celebrating all kinds of things with amazing people. Other amazing people at home will be seen soon and I'm the biggest eager beaver to be back in Ireland by the end of this week. I hope to write my next post on the plane back, summarizing my last few days and my first semester here in Spain. So.many.feels.


Hasta muy pronto,

:)!

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment