Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Tuesday in February

I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Today is my Saturday as I'm normally working weekends. I spent the morning with my Mom and Granny and now I'm just pottering around the house as the weather outside is crap.com. I can't wait until Spring arrives properly in all her glory! I was just about to get stuck in to sorting out my wardrobe but thought I'd stick on Spotify for some appropriate background music and I've just come across two absolute gems! Music gems, in my opinion, are harder to come by these days. I've linked the YouTube videos to them below. Mostly because I love how Lana is so smiley in hers.

I hope your Tuesday goes smoothly. Make yourself lots of tea and try get yourself into a pair of fluffy socks ASAP. 

Love,

Ciara

x



No comments:

Post a Comment